M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my 9 it didn't have the cowl on it, and at that time it didn't matter. Now I want one, Where is the best place to buy one?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
ebay, stealership or check the for sale section.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
When I got my 9 it didn't have the cowl on it, and at that time it didn't matter. Now I want one, Where is the best place to buy one?
Did you buy it new? If so it shoulda come with one. But more often than not, if you do not remind them at purchase, they will forget about it. I had to do that when I bought mine, said to the dealer "wheres the rear cowl that replaces the seat?" He looked at me as if I was drunk or something. I grabbed a brochure and showed it to him. Then he went out back and got it for me, I threw it in the wifes car and split.

If you bought it used, the seller did not have it? Hmmmm.

·
Registered
961 Posts
There's a red one on ebay, I saw it today. You can have it painted if you have a different color bike.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got it used so the cowl didn't really matter to me then. The bike looks better to me with it, so now I wish that I had one. Thank's for your help everyone!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts