M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hot:Got my new mirrors today:clap2:....:D:D:Dinstalled and adjusted to perfection.... These things are hot....

A big thanks To Mike..... "Zoom".....

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I'm really glad you liked those Bob, I think they still look cool as chit. :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
These are Kuryakyn, choose them because of low profile and convex lens, and they give me great rear visability.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yours look awesome ! Just took a look at Kury website but could not find them. Any hint ?

Cheers !

L.

These are Kuryakyn, choose them because of low profile and convex lens, and they give me great rear visability.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yours look awesome ! Just took a look at Kury website but could not find them. Any hint ?

Cheers !

L.
Can't remember the name, I've got a extra pair, I'll take a look this weekend when I get home and get back on here with the name.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Kuryakyn Trident

Cheers !

L.
They're Kuryakyn Trident mirrors, been on the market for about 2 yrs.
Sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Anyone have these? I'm thinking they would look nice but curious how the power gets to the mirror....

View attachment 27847

I hesitate to admit this but i like the way the mirror risers on the vrod muscle are lit up. Have to look into adapting those...

1 - 20 of 117 Posts