M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
In case you havent thought of it yet....Post up a pic and a review once you get them :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Never noticed those before.

Why don't you post up a pic and write a review on them when you get them? :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Can anyone post pics and a review of what they think please??

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK OK I get it :joke::joke: I have them mounted and they look good. I will know tomorrow if they work or not. I still have to clean them up and take PICS. They do move the mirrors out real nice. They also seem very solid.
I have the Scythe mirrors on my Beast and they do look COOL :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
OK OK I get it :joke::joke: I have them mounted and they look good. I will know tomorrow if they work or not. I still have to clean them up and take PICS. They do move the mirrors out real nice. They also seem very solid.
I have the Scythe mirrors on my Beast and they do look COOL :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Would be awesome if you could do an EXTENSIVE "how to" to go along with your review :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Come on come on I'm tired of lookin at my shoulders in my mirrors, where are those pics :joke:
Right, and when my jacket is on it covers about half the mirror!! IT'S THE GIRTH!!:D

And what everyone else said, POST THE PICS!!:bigthumbsup: Oh, I noticed they ship from Hong Kong, how long did it take to get them?

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I had a chance to use them today. They worked very well. It was nice not seeing my shoulders anymore. The mirrors have a little more vibration then before but very minimal. Under heavy acceleration they vibrate a lot but smooth out when getting to cruising speed. The chrome looks real good with no flaws. It took about 1 week to get them from China. I think they are well worth the money.

There you have them. What do you think? Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings :evil::evil::evil::evil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts