M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit 10,000 miles over the weekend during my ride back from Ocean City,MD. I know that's nothing to some/most of you guys who probably did that in a year, but none the less it made me feel pretty good.;)

I wanted to look at it when it turned, but I was in the triple digits at the time and didn't want to look down:D

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
bet the next ten goes a lot quicker..:bigthumbsup:..How you liking the new wheels and the 280..?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
Congrats, I just turned 20,000 miles last weekend. Loved every mile of it too. :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
Got bike with zero miles on it Oct 2009...not yet a year old...16000 almost 17000 about to finish off second rear tire(first one factory of course)...I think I may ride too much. Ive put more miles on my motorcycle than I have my car this year...been a beautiful dry summer this year...too dry. But great for riding to work.

Congrats on 10k

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats on the 10,000 mile mark! I remember mine like yesterday....um...no, not really! I'm over 40,000 now! Keep on riding!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
488 Posts
:congrats: on reaching 10. I just hit 21,000 coming back from Ocean City. I'm already looking forward to doing all the mods this winter for next seasons riding and MEET. I've GOT THE BUG:D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Whispers, um, I just rolled over 2100. LOL:2cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I hit 10,000 miles over the weekend during my ride back from Ocean City,MD. I know that's nothing to some/most of you guys who probably did that in a year, but none the less it made me feel pretty good.;)

I wanted to look at it when it turned, but I was in the triple digits at the time and didn't want to look down:D
I seen you at Ocean City bike week, but I don't think we had a chance to talk. My wife and I had our yellow 08 Limiteds down there.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Some of you guys are amazing, I only manage about 3-4000 miles a year on my bike. :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts