M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: Milwaukee rally this weekend!!

Where is it going to be and what time are you trying to ride out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Milwaukee rally this weekend!!

I live here in milwaukee and the rally is at the Wisconsin State Fair Grounds. I would like to meet in the late morning(11:30-12 o'clock) and ride to the rally at 12:30 -1 o'clock. I will be a lot of fun, food, music, and women!! And V-ROD owners!! Just kiddin!! So all you area riders lets hook up and ride into the rally.....METRIC STYLE!!! Mail me with questions and I can give you my phone number so we can meet!!-HELL :evil:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sounds like a good time, unfortunately they got me workin' 16 hours on sunday! have fun!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a link to what the rally is all about and whats going on!! www.milwaukeerally.com

They also have a drag race trailer thing there. Its kinda like a Dyno....your bike gets strapped in and another next to you, rear tire on a roller, then you hit it!! You can drag race your bike against other bikes and get accurate results....and you can't get busted!! Check it out here- http://www.gmaxpro.com/BADBOYSDRAGS.html

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm for sure gunna race some V-rods on that trailer!! And me being 290lbs shouldnt slow me down should it?? Since I'm not really moving?? Cant wait til tomorrow!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts