M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
I am sitting at my daughters in Richmond, VA. Still got 1,000 to get me home.

As of this moment it says 8,898 total and 3,849 since I left Prescott Valley, AZ last Saturday.

And just for the record I did get the hose leak while up in the Sturgis area. Lamont and Ron fixed it. One of the clamps was barely tight.

I had collant on the engine and swingarm. I didn't notice it until we got back to the hotel. And I am not even sure if I was the first to see it.

G

·
HalGreenlee said:
I am sitting at my daughters in Richmond, VA. Still got 1,000 to get me home.

As of this moment it says 8,898 total and 3,849 since I left Prescott Valley, AZ last Saturday.

And just for the record I did get the hose leak while up in the Sturgis area. Lamont and Ron fixed it. One of the clamps was barely tight.

I had collant on the engine and swingarm. I didn't notice it until we got back to the hotel. And I am not even sure if I was the first to see it.
Nice, long ride... Where did you do your oil change while on the road??? :doorag:

G

·
HalGreenlee said:
I am sitting at my daughters in Richmond, VA. Still got 1,000 to get me home.

And just for the record I did get the hose leak while up in the Sturgis area. Lamont and Ron fixed it. One of the clamps was barely tight.

I had collant on the engine and swingarm. I didn't notice it until we got back to the hotel. And I am not even sure if I was the first to see it.
BE Safe Hal, enjoy the Ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.