M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many miles everyone got in this year. I have 2 weeks left before I head back to work for 2 months. I bought the 9 around the end of May, left for 2 months and managed about 6200 miles so far. Been a blast! Starting to wish I lived in a warmer climate where I could ride year round. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
4500 miles but i lost the last two weeks due to the lay down 2 Sundays ago but i will be back up this weekend.

·
Registered
711 Posts
4,000 miles. That number will continue to grow as I plan on riding up until December.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got the bike around July 1st and have ridden 2,000 miles, its been so much fun. I feel like I could go forever on this bike, I hate it when the road ends.

G

·
4500 or so and counting between three bikes, one was sold early in the season.

3600 on the 9, and about 300 on my ZX-7, balance on the sold bike.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought my 9 the end of june and have musterd up around 4700 miles so far. Going on a ride this saturday which should easily give me another 500 or so. I figure i have about 6 weeks left of tolerable riding. Lets all hope for a indian summer.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
6400 km and counting !

·
Registered
927 Posts
started the season with 4000 creeping up on 17000(so almost 13k)I guess the 5k round trip to flagstaff AZ helped a bunch. Finished off factory tire and about to finish off first Dunlop elite 3 rear. Hope it will make it to November.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm at 11,000 miles so far this year and I've got 3 months to go. It never gets too cold to park the 9 around here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i have had only 1 1/2 months to ride due to my accident this year and i have clocked @3500 and counting.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have had the 9 almost two years to the day. 15k miles the first year. 25k miles the past 12 months. That includes a lot of winter rain:super:

·
Registered
423 Posts
400 miles!!!!!!

In the week and a half Ive owned it :bigthumbsup:.
all of it is work and back, and bros houses and back.
No trips yet :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts