M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you going to ask for it? Miles? Extras? Color?

Post a pic if you can.

·
Registered
686 Posts
L-Train said:
What are you going to ask for it? Miles? Extras? Color?

Post a pic if you can.
It's an '01 Black and Red Volusia. I think it has just over 17k without a single problem, other than the speedo needs a cable (the reason I'm not sure of exact mileage). I plan on replacing that before selling since nobody likes buying something that needs work.

As for extras, it has quite a bit. I have a national cycle shield (worth a couple hundred), Suzuki gel seat, sissybar / luggage rack, easy brackets with Suzuki Volusia branded leather rigid saddle bags, Jardine pipes (very nice sound), and wide whitewall tires, umm...maybe a couple of other things that I can't think of right now.

I'm asking $4k for the setup.

I will probably need to make sure that I'm ready to buy the 109 (and make sure they have it in stock) before I sell the volusia. Don't want to be without a bike, then have someone say "we really need the money for other things...." (had that happen with a friend's wife. Wasn't pretty.
:)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rideutah said:
I will probably need to make sure that I'm ready to buy the 109 (and make sure they have it in stock)Â before I sell the volusia. Don't want to be without a bike, then have someone say "we really need the money for other things...."Â (had that happen with a friend's wife. Wasn't pretty.
:)
Funny, I had that happen to me.

When the time comes I am 95% sure that my nextdoor neighbor will buy it. Give us a shot before you put it in the paper or anything.

Thanks

Train

1 - 3 of 3 Posts