M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was invited to this by a member, figured I'd post for all in the area to consider:
******* Rumble
Start Date: Oct 7th, 2006
End Date: Oct 7th, 2006
Address:
Lebanon, TN

Google Map

Custom Choppers
Assembled for $23,500!!!

Hotel Reservations
Description: For further information on this bike show held in Lebannon Tennessee go to the site
Sponsor: Biker Designs
Phone:

Not sure if I can get the time to get my new front tire mounted before the trip...but if I do, is anybody interested in meeting us there? (I'll be in Murfreesboro Friday night to Saturday morning...and would ride up I-840...although I may just ride up 231...for a more enjoyable ride.)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Middle Tennessee area riders (Nashville, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, et al)

Alright folks...25 of you have looked. I know SOME of you are in the Middle Tennessee area.

Somebody's got to have some free time tonight & tomorrow.

Tonight: ~7 pm - 11:30 pm: Music City Raceway...I'm meeting ITGuy there...probably with a friend or two of his. (I'll be leaving ~ 10 pm).
Tomorrow: ~12 noon: I'll be at the link above meeting Ted (from this board!!!). Hope at least one more of you folks could show up & meet with us.

Just got my new front tire on last night...and am itching to put some miles on it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'm going to the track to meet up with ITguy, my son has a football game tomorrow morning, and the wife own's me the rest of the day.... :(
James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts