M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,

Just wanted to share some pics from this weekend.
Went up to Land O' Lakes, FL from Miami to visit my child hood friend and family... (my second home :D )

Left Miami on Thursday and came back today.
Approx. 600 miles round trip.

Awesome trip, took some back roads ( a little boring since Florida is mostly flat and straight, but fun non the less )

Enjoy :D

Getting ready to leave...

Had to stop and take a pic of one of the many long (as far as the eye can see) roads here in South Florida...

LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Stopped by Lehigh Acres where I used to own a house (Investment).

Damn this area was screwed by the false home development of 2005 - 2007
(I know personally since I lost one thru a short sale)

This was the house...

Valued at one point at $300k...

Was sold thru a short sale for $76k...

Gas Stop

Very Dusty Wheels...

This guy never had a chance...

Glad I had my helmet on for this trip...

Coolest McDonalds I've seen down here.
They had a motorcycle theme all over...

This is what they do with Harley's down here...

:D

Asked my buddy to take some pics of me after I met him at his job.

Some pics with my Buddy's daughter Gabriela...

She kept saying...

"Faster uncle Alex, Faster...."

Buddy's Wifey...
Her First time on a bike, Needless to say.
She was scared sh*tless...

This was today on my way home.
Got hit with lots of rain thru out the trip back down to Miami, love my rain suit.

So that's it for now.
Sorry for the long post and all the pics but I wanted you guys to experience most of my trip on the 9.

Ride safe everyone!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey buddy, nice pics... Glad to see you are doing ok. I am in Tally this week working, I'll give you a call when I get back.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
cool pictures :bigthumbsup: I guess Florida and Texas are alike, flat,straight, and HOT.
Great Photos, thanks for sharing. HWY109, its flat in Houston, if you ever get to come to central texas to the hill country, great riding:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Man those picture are AWESOME! Except for you riding with the little girl, it's a risk not worth taking, well for me at least looks dangerous???? Other than that those pics are freaking cool man, thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yeah the beast is still around.. The sale I had fell through, or better yet the guy got really shady about how he wanted to pay... Long story.. Definitly penny beer sounds good to me..

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

First Off, you have an awesome looking bike and I really like them wheels:bigthumbsup:.

This is what they do with Harley's down here...

Ain't this really what we do with Harley's Everywhere?:dontknow::nojoke::a20:

Some pics with my Buddy's daughter Gabriela...

Nice picture of a Cute Little Girl on an Awesome bike who seem to be enjoying her time with her uncle:2cool:.

She kept saying...

"Faster uncle Alex, Faster...."

Man those picture are AWESOME! Except for you riding with the little girl, it's a risk not worth taking, well for me at least looks dangerous???? Other than that those pics are freaking cool man, thanks!
I have to completely agree with Baldy on this one--IMO a very irresponsible act on your part for not having your niece geared up for the ride, even if it was around the block, things can happen in a matter of seconds and you should always think safety first:pray:.

great job solo runs are great!!!!

Am I crazy or is that tire Bubbled up:eek:

I don't know if you are crazy or not :joke: but I think that the tire looking as if it is bubbling is more of an illusion of the tire being wet on some sections while dry in others:dontknow:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.