M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They grip the road like it has suction cups.  And now my pants are wet from riding in the rain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are the reason I am putting these on already. Not sure how much rubber you burned up and I don't want to be in the middle of Montana and find out I need a new tire.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HalGreenlee said:
You are the reason I am putting these on already. Not sure how much rubber you burned up and I don't want to be in the middle of Montana and find out I need a new tire.
Being from Montana I assure you, you don't want to have this happen, lol. They'd most likely send you home with a recapped Cooper Discoverer 4x4 tire...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are doing the loop down thru the southeast corner as we come into Devils Tower from the north.

·
Registered
166 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
They grip the road like it has suction cups. And now my pants are wet from riding in the rain.
Now that you have them on and have ridden it, would be so bold as to say they are a better tire combo than stock ?
I'm sure this question was on everyone's mind right! :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It rained yesterday and it didn't make for any good riding. I am sure that over the weekend we will get in a few good miles and I will let you know.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just order the Metezler rear for my bike. Caught a nail in the factory tire. Your bike looks great! :bigthumbsup:What pipes do you have on your bike. I thought they were Cobras....but I didn't see them on the web site :eek:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hal: Do you know if that 260 raises the bike any? (Do you know how much?)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts