M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabbed a copy of Metric Roadbike today and read an ok article on the 109. Here is the last paragraph from the article, those of us lucky enough to own this bike can answer these questions, not to mention the lack of available bikes in the dealers...read for yourselves...

"Still I can't help but think that this futuristic machine could be ahead of its time. Are we really ready for a 120-plus-hp, wide tire machine that's just about perfect out of the box? Or are we stuck in a groove where, to be successful, your machine has to be tinkered with? Will the cruiser of the future be Suzuki's Edsel? Or will we decide that we are ready for it now?"

-Metric Roadbike

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
rangemaster84 said:
Glad I got mine.  :D
I bought all of the magazines that featured the 109 and put them away for my collection. Just seems kinda cool to have the first info on the bad boy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey vtxoak , ,,,, and my wife said that I was the only crazy fool to buy the magazines. She said " What do you need them for when you have the bike?"

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
vtxoak said:
I bought all of the magazines that featured the 109 and put them away for my collection. Just seems kinda cool to have the first info on the bad boy.
I did the same thing :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I have this Metric Road Bike article, the Motorcycle Cruiser one, and the first Cycle World one. What other ones are there?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.