M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
J & P has a catalog dedicated to Metric's... just got mine the other day.... its better than a metric mag.. its got goodies :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I find it amazing that none of the big print rags have done a proper road test on the M109 or the Star Roadliner...The sportbike shootouts just keep on comin' though.

How about getting all the current power cruisers together and hiring a pro like Keith "Shine" Dennis to drag test them?

M109
Warrior
Vrod
Vmax
Rocket III

·
Registered
205 Posts
V-Twin magazine does metric and H-D, but they mostly focus on customs. I good website is www.motorcycle-usa.com they touch on all motorcycling categories. They did a comparo last year with the Rocket 3, Rune, and the big Nomad...the Rocket 3 out performed everything in every category, but still came in last place, because it was just too ugly.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Techmaven said:
I find it amazing that none of the big print rags have done a proper road test on the M109 or the Star Roadliner...The sportbike shootouts just keep on comin' though.

How about getting all the current power cruisers together and hiring a pro like Keith "Shine" Dennis to drag test them?

M109
Warrior
Vrod
Vmax
Rocket III
There is one on the newstands now that I had never seen before and now I forgot the name. But the headline said they were comparing the 109, stratoliner, vulcan, vtxn and truimph. The title got me excited to see how they stacked up. Man what a waist of time. They wrote several pages about their trip and the places they stopped. No head to head at all. The only thing that made me feel any better was that they said the one bike none of the testers wanted to give up was .... the 109!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
vtxoak said:
There is one on the newstands now that I had never seen before and now I forgot the name. But the headline said they were comparing the 109, stratoliner, vulcan, vtxn and truimph. The title got me excited to see how they stacked up. Man what a waist of time. They wrote several pages about their trip and the places they stopped. No head to head at all. The only thing that made me feel any better was that they said the one bike none of the testers wanted to give up was .... the 109!
I saw that one ..............glad I thumbed through it in the store and buy it to find that out ::)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts