M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man these guys have put "Metric" over the top. I know some of you are going to say what good are they but look at them as art and you would be hard pressed to say this isn't some killer bike art. 8)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
+1 to what JR said.. I'm not sure I'd ever have the guts to ride something that expensive, but man they sure are some kewl looking bikes!

·
Registered
343 Posts
They're ok, not very practical though. :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Great works of art. Speak well for the metric community. Better stay away from the curves with most of these though.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I'm going to street vibrations in Reno NV. this thurs. and should have some cool pics to show on fri. :eek: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
walker_mufc said:
bikes; practicle? ::) ferarri; economical?
At least a Ferarri can be driven every day. What can you do with these custom bikes except put them in a display case somewhere? You certainly couldn't ride most of them. Most of these bikes would cost in excess of $50K. That's a lotta money for something that you can't even ride IMHO. They sure are beautiful though! If I won the lottery I'd buy one or two of them and put them on display in the living room of my new mansion. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
wow  :eek:  i wanna see more pics of the bike in the background of the very first photo you posted... that one is lookin saweet from what i can tell  :hot:  thanks for the pics!

khrome

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i don't understand why anyone would bother making a bike you can't ride. it's not art, it's idiotic.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
those are awesome!!thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I was at the Vegas bike show this weekend to check out the Metric Revelution bikes and they were very sweet !!!!! :bigthumbsup:
The AFT Customs bike was not part of there show but was entered in the bike show on Fremont street on Saturday.
There were at least 50 bikes in the show and there was one Yamaha Worrier and the AFT VTX1300 among all the bikes.
The AFT Customs VTX1300C build took 2nd place in the show :bigthumbsup:
I had a great time.

Big Joe.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm metric,,you know I learned in school that 1 meter is 10 decimeters and 100 centimeters and 1000 millimeters.

Metric is so easy. See the pattern. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts