M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , One of my guys I ride with has a metcruze passenger backrest built in to the seat .

If you got one or used one before are they sturdy ?

If one is for sale PM me I would like on of these until I get my corbin set up .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Guys , One of my guys I ride with has a metcruze passenger backrest built in to the seat .

If you got one or used one before are they sturdy ?

If one is for sale PM me I would like on of these until I get my corbin set up .
Mate - they are awesome and great value. Just got mine on and it is awesome:bigthumbsup:Very sturdy and well built. Definately the best way to go.:a18:

·
Registered
23 Posts
There on heaps of these on 9s in the Land DownUnder:D
Never heard a bad word about them, so I don't think that warranty would be a concern. The web site is www.metcruze.com.au :bigthumbsup: Which reminds me I must get one for myself:redfaced:

Cheers Ross

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Post #200

The frame of the back seat looks like it is from an old huffy bicycle banana seat. Looks flimsy? :dontknow: I could see someone leaning back on that thing after a quick and powerful start and then you would have a seat for three.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Scotty what is the warranty on the rest and rack ?
didnt think there would be a warranty. you only need to sit on it not Acrobatic things lol.

Imagine if it did have warranty. would cost you the price of a seat to post it back to Oz .

no signs of wear on mine yet:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
683 Posts
The frame of the back seat looks like it is from an old huffy bicycle banana seat. Looks flimsy? :dontknow: I could see someone leaning back on that thing after a quick and powerful start and then you would have a seat for three.
I have had mine 2 1/2 yrs, no probs well made great guy and quick. You can have your own pattern sewn into it. I got front, back (with extra padding, tall bar and pad, rack all for under AUS$1000.00 and right now that's about USD$800.00

1 - 14 of 14 Posts