M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Xmas and a healthy New Year to all riders,ride safe and smart and watch out for the crazies cause they are not looking out for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Feliz navidad y prospero año nuevo....to all of you brothers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Merry Christmas to All!

Hope all of my fellow riders and their families have a great Christmas! and a Happy New Year!

Enjoy the time spent with friends and family, it doesn't get any better than that!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all. Alien, Yesterday in Central Texas it was 86degrees. Today it is a freezing 65.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all. Alien, Yesterday in Central Texas it was 86degrees. Today it is a freezing 65.
65?:eek: My heart bleeds purple pi$$ for you;) I would love it if we had a temperture like that here in Nuernberg. I haven´t seen my 9 since the beginning of the month because I don´t feel like shoveling the snow to get the garage door open:mad:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Merry Christmas,and a Healthy,and Happy New Year to everyone here!...We all need to"Enjoy" all the time we can with our Family's,and Friend's!!...:#1:#1:

There's nothing like having loved one's around,and great friend's,too!!!;)
:agree:...It doesn't get any better then that!...:bigthumbsup:..

Stay safe on the road's!!:pray:...Lot's of drunk driver's all over the place!!!...:dontknow:...People have no respect for us motorcycle rider's!:-\

Take Care,Ride Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, and may all of you have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
snowing

Well its currently snowing here! how about your way?
no snow this week but never got above freezing,the salmon river is froze over,our highs average arround 20 and our low's are arround 10 with some -6 thrown in all in all typical winter here.I have the beast parked in the den, I told my wife I looked out and it was shivering so she took mercy on us,what a woman :bigthumbsup:take care all .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts