M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Cycle House Chrome Swingarm today from DLP!!! Can't wait to see it on my bike. Any words of wisdom regarding the 300 Metz or Avon would be appreciated (tips, spacer info, brake issues, etc...) Tom :D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
Darn, I guess you missed the bulletin on those. They found they have a serious manufacturing defect and want all of them sent back. :dontknow:

I volunteered to be the collection point, so I'll PM you the address you need to ship it to ASAP. :D

:joke:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Darn, I guess you missed the bulletin on those. They found they have a serious manufacturing defect and want all of them sent back. :dontknow:

I volunteered to be the collection point, so I'll PM you the address you need to ship it to ASAP. :D

:joke:

Dam Zoom that was a lot better than the one I had.:clap2:

And tsummitt it depends on which rim, Offset, Avon makes everything alot easier. I jus got done putting a 18 X 300 avon and 10" rim in a stock swingarm without any cutting and welding. Tactical shim in after market rim.
Merry Christmas
Dam Guy

·
Registered
180 Posts
Avon 300 with stock swingarm

I'm going to try that before I swap out the swingarm. Do you make your own shims?
dw

·
Registered
180 Posts
Crap!!

I just measured the tire with a caliper and it was 11 5/8" wide, inflated.
Inside the swingarm is just a smidge over 11 1/2". I don't want to grind down the tire edges, ao I guess my wheel tire combo won't work on the std swingarm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts