M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all the Guys I ride with and to all the Canucks on this board!(in no particular order:joke:) Rigpilot, M109rtogo, blueskunk, ricochet, Stavros, [email protected], Rudebwoy, finsta, blur, tibi, Henri, Fire, Seadog, jester, newshound, bigrod, devilr1, bocare, and all the guys who I forgot to name here, but enjoy riding with.

Also, a big Merry Christmas to all the U.S. guys: Zoom, Rynosback, BigPapa, and all the others too numerous to mention that I met at the Annual meet and talk to on this board. Look forward to seeing all of you again in June! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the Guys I ride with and to all the Canucks on this board!(in no particular order:joke:) Rigpilot, M109rtogo, blueskunk, ricochet, Stavros, [email protected], Rudebwoy, finsta, blur, tibi, Henri, Fire, Seadog, jester, newshound, bigrod, devilr1, bocare, and all the guys who I forgot to name here, but enjoy riding with.

Also, a big Merry Christmas to all the U.S. guys: Zoom, Rynosback, BigPapa, and all the others too numerous to mention that I met at the Annual meet and talk to on this board. Look forward to seeing all of you again in June! :bigthumbsup:
:agree:Well said Chris :bigthumbsup: All the best to this huge 109 family we all enjoy!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the whole 109 community and your families...Enjoy your holidays and have a great riding season in 2011

·
Registered
271 Posts
A Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all from myself and my familiy

·
Registered
534 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. I personally have lots to be thankful for. I hope all is safe for everyone...Canadians...Americans...Australians... all of my extended '9' brothers and sisters.

Finally get to say this and mean it....Peace.

Dave

·
Registered
474 Posts
Merry Christmas to my riding friends!

Hopefully I can ride with more of you next season:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......looking forward to a great

2011 riding season....:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Hey

You said a mouth full buddy - Merry Christmas to you and your family and I will be there in June...June 12 or the 19th is gonna be out annual Bike & car show & shine so if ya can please try a different day unless you guys wanna come this way and have food & drink here at the show..always room for a M109 meet here...I live 30 seconds from the hall...bring the wives/girlfriends or anyone else or come alone...Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my Canadian brothers; the ones that I have had the pleasure of meeting and the ones I have yet to meet. Looking forward to meeting old and new friends at the 2011 Bike show next month at the Toronto International Centre.

Ride on folks!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fellow riders and their families. looking forward to seeing all of you at the summer rides. Cheers:bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts