M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you: may this christmas bring upon you a chitload of blessings, health, happiness and, of course ,lots of work to make good money.
From this beautiful country going to chit under a commie president, I send you my best wishes.

·
Registered
960 Posts
From this beautiful country going to chit under a commie president, I send you my best wishes.
Hopefully, your country will wake up and kick the punk out! Merry Christmas enviroser!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
To all of you: may this christmas bring upon you a chitload of blessings, health, happiness and, of course ,lots of work to make good money.
Merry Christmas To you ! may the New Year Be a Great one :bigthumbsup:

Want to trade commie leaders :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Merry Christmas my friend, and I just read where that nice president of yours now has even more power. :D
well my friend two months ago I had posted my goodbyes in this forum but the laptop never connected to send it. They were planning to expropiate my company and I was willing to die defending it.. I think we need more people with balls. When they find out the cost of taking or mooching whatever some one has worked hard to build is high, THEN WE WILL BE IN the right path.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Merry Christmas to you , and congrats again for what you started for Hink ! :bigthumbsup:
you are welcome, but you see I could do it because I am far away and was safe in case HINK with his pridefulness got pissed off at me for posting that...LOL. And remember I also have a vested interest. Need the guy to be well and happy since he is coming down to ride with me next year plus helping me make my black nine ( besides black already being the fastest color) the best looking one so you guys can turn green with envy!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Merry Christmas To you ! may the New Year Be a Great one :bigthumbsup:

Want to trade commie leaders :bigthumbsup:
LOL!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.