M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen all the posts Hal's looks great :bigthumbsup: But I wouldn't mind a little more protection sounds like Hellcat, Demon and Classic Deuce fit. Anybody have these on their 109? Hal and Lamonster are you guys going to sell any of these or just the Shooter? Almost ordered it today it looks perfect except maybe abit low on the coverage. I wear a fullface and am worried about buffet and bugs. Only plan on using it for trips but Hals looks so good I'd probably just leave it on. Hal I think you said you were 5'10'' I am 6'. How do you think coverage would be?

THXS

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
OPUS said:
I have seen all the posts Hal's looks great :bigthumbsup: But I wouldn't mind a little more protection sounds like Hellcat, Demon and Classic Deuce fit. Anybody have these on their 109? Hal and Lamonster are you guys going to sell any of these or just the Shooter? Almost ordered it today it looks perfect except maybe abit low on the coverage. I wear a fullface and am worried about buffet and bugs. Only plan on using it for trips but Hals looks so good I'd probably just leave it on. Hal I think you said you were 5'10'' I am 6'. How do you think coverage would be?

THXS
I think I have those shields showing up Monday or Tuesday and we are going to check the fit and make sure they do work on the bike and take some pictures at the same time. If all goes well they will be added to the store. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm happy with the Shooter, enough that I pulled my Slipstreamer Spitftre off, but I think a lot of other guys who want more protection will like the Hellcat. A number of VTX riders used the Hellcat. It's not a big Fats or anything but offers more coverage than the Shooter.
Jerbear

·
Registered
898 Posts
Lamonster said:
I think I have those shields showing up Monday or Tuesday and we are going to check the fit and make sure they do work on the bike and take some pictures at the same time. If all goes well they will be added to the store. :bigthumbsup:
Lamont if you can could you possibly take at least one pic looking straight at the rider from the front to get an idea of where the top of the shield hits in relation to the riders eye level... I too am worried about helmet buffeting being 6'2". I am considering the classic one atm....

khrome

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't seem to figure it out. The colors are obvious but in the memphis shades what exactly is the SOLAR version of these winshields.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Installed Memphis Shade Shooter. Tested at different speeds (up to 80mph) and angles. Not what I'm after. I need more protection. Too much noise and buffeting. Great for cruizing at 60mph or below.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nester how tall are you? I am worried about the samething. I am thinking Hellcat sounds like Lamonster and Hal have some comming. I am waiting to see how they fit and protection avail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts