M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received 50 of the brackets for the Memphis Sahdes windshields. So we should be able to fill all of the backorders tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. The response was unbelievable.

·
Registered
898 Posts
yay Hal ! I'm not waiting on them but good to see everyone who did getting first rate service !  :clap2:

khrome

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, cant wait to get mine here down under.
I did a 150 mile ride last weekend, and the buffeting of the wind really bugged me, hopefully it will be a thing of the past with the new screen.

Chosek

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great, I am really excited about getting it on and taking a long comfortable ride. The bugs taste OK but the rocks that come with them are really annoying. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hal you are the man thanks!!! ????? Does any one know where the pics are of the bike that the guy removed his front body work or where i can find them????

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm looking forward to lots of pics of 109s with shades.

Post 'em up when you get them guys

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hal, Ask them to crank out some clear shields for us.

They will sell more for sure..

·
Registered
53 Posts
hal it's good to see parts for these bikes are finally coming around. but my question to you is will these brackets fit on the hellcat shields as well. i'm 6'6 and could us the little taller shield. do you also carry the hellcat line.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same bracket that is needed for Hellcat and Demon. I just posted pics of Hellcat on bike. I will do the demon tomorrow. I will add them to the store by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Got the shield today, waiting on correct bracket,received ship notification. Doing another 500 round trip this weekend, keeping fingers crossed the bracket arrives in time.  :bigthumbsup: Thanks for quick response to bracket situation.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got my shield today.

Went to install and there is no way in heck those brackets will fit around the handlebars. Did I miss something?

Are there supposed to be a larger bracket coming for this shield?

Mike

·
Registered
752 Posts
I just installed a solar and the difference between it and clear is negligible. I would take solar over clear if I had the option of clear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The windshield comes with 1 inch brackets which are not used. We also provide a 1 1/4 bracket which is the part that has been in short supply. But they should all be on the way. Please call our office if you have any questions.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
L-Train said:
I just installed a solar and the difference between it and clear is negligible. I would take solar over clear if I had the option of clear.
I agree. I just saw the Solar today and it looks better than clear. Very nice looking shield. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw photos of the shooter which looks great. Any pics of the Demon or Hellcat? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bnadeau2000 said:
I saw photos of the shooter which looks great. Any pics of the Demon or Hellcat? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks BillÂ
Pictures for the other shields are on here in different threads.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hal

Were you able to find out anything about getting a batch of clear Shooters form Memphis Shades (ala' end of the "windscreen" thread??)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts