M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent heard anyone putting anything together , c'mon guys!!
I wont be able to ride this holiday due to my trip to Florida BUT there is rides in the list plus many more local rides so take our 109 out for a stroll and get hook-up with another member here.
Looking forward to see the pictures!!

LETS ROLL!!!!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I can't do any rides this weekend my wife and I are looking after my nephew who is only 8 months old promised wife I would hang out an help plus we love kids an kinda cool having a baby around the house so please all who do be careful and have fun.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Between making hay I will be riding. Going to try to do it in the morning and ride the afternoon. Damn horses are eating me out of house and home.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Did a 2 hour ride to maine w/ 2 buds on Friday, and heading home tomorrow, otherwise wrapped up in fam stuff. Hope everyone has a good weekend. weather is great.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Saturday did a Garage sale and made 2 hugh Dump runs, then had some friends over for a BBQ. Sunday bleached my back deck, (TREK) deck. It's a once a year thing, and buffed up my BBQ Grill. Wife had to work 7am to 5:30pm then shes on call from 6pm to 6am as a EMT for 2 towns, so not alot of riding yet;) But were looken good:bigthumbsup: Be safe everyone:p And have alittle fun with the family:p

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
You'ld need a mall, to bust my BALLS:-* Also cut down a big Friggen OAK TREE, out of my lawn Monday! And then drank alot of Sam Adams, thanking my VETERANS BROTHERS!! For allowing me that right! CALLED FREEDOM:bigthumbsup: Hope you all, did the same:nojoke::nojoke::nojoke::nojoke::nojoke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts