M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there every one just wanted to know if any one in Melbourne (Hallam area) wants to hit the hills some times on the weekends. Not freeways no city crap rides, but hills

I usually ride with my mate most Saturday or Sunday if weather is good, if any one wants to hit the hills drop me a line we don't care what you ride or how good you ride as long you want to ride.

We take of from Hallam area around 10.00 -10.30 am to Emerald-****atoo-Gembrook-Warburton-Refton-Cambarville-Marysville and some times Buxton For food and fule.

The run from Hallam to Gembrook is nice and easy, that way we get to see who can ride and how they ride and set the order accordingly to skill of the riders.
Up and back trip around 350ks with few coffee stops

Few thing you want to have is range of more then 200ks just in case, and watch what you doing as there is increased cop activity:cop: in this area.
in last 3 weeks we got stoped 4 times RBT and usual bull **** like roadworthy check up, its good to have a stock bike.

The most important have respect there are other bikes with as sometimes, from Harley to Hayabusa so don't bring **** like my bike is batter then yours and crap like that :edit:
So far we have me on M109r, mate on Hayabusa,one Harley and some times CBR100RR and GS500F

And the last thing we are not there to race if you want to race or proof some thing then this ride is not for you, but if you want to ride talk **** about bikes and drink good coffee then you are more then welcome to join.

Kind regards:
Michal

·
Registered
36 Posts
Michal, hi. Will take you up on the invite (although can't this weekend). From Mt Martha area, ride the 109 L/T... Keep me in the loop when your next heading out, be great to catch up :bigthumbsup:
Rgds
Paul

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Michal, hi. Will take you up on the invite (although can't this weekend). From Mt Martha area, ride the 109 L/T... Keep me in the loop when your next heading out, be great to catch up :bigthumbsup:
Rgds
Paul
Hey there fellas.
Hope to see you come out one of this weekends for a ride I just uploaded some pic from last 3 rides to my Melbourne album fell free to browse.

We did a run up to MT Baw Baw this weekend, we did hade gopro set up butt did have bit of shaking problem and it didn't record anything carp :( .

His is the link to the last video we did up Mt Donna nothing crazy it is 100kph zone any way so sticking to speed limit is lots of fun on this road.

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts