M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got back from the desert and need to lose the blues. Any of yall up for a "rally"? Does westgate still have "bike shows" sorry just been over for so long i forget what goes on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be on R&R till the 16th, but I was told not to even bother coming into work anymore since I get out the 7th of October...its like a month of free leave!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Barry (cyclerides.com) is having bikenights at Westgate once a month in September, October and November on a Thursday night.

September 16th
October 14th
November 11th

Hope to see yas there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
:D

and a 260 on the rear
Yea, I finally bit the bullet and got the new tires, well over do :redfaced:
Went with the Metz front and rear

So you think you might be home in time to make on of these Westgate nights?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Lets go for a run when Shane gets back :doorag: Went to Payson end of July, and did 500mi that day. :super: Going to Bisbee this Sat. 9/4 with a few others.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lets go for a run when Shane gets back :doorag: Went to Payson end of July, and did 500mi that day. :super: Going to Bisbee this Sat. 9/4 with a few others.
Yea we'll definitely need to get together.
There's a few of us that haven't done Mt. Lemmon yet, would love to.
Hopefully, if all goes as planned, Shane should be back in the next few weeks :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yea we'll definitely need to get together.
There's a few of us that haven't done Mt. Lemmon yet, would love to.
Hopefully, if all goes as planned, Shane should be back in the next few weeks :bigthumbsup:
He has my cell # If I'm not golfing - I'm riding-Well work gets in the way every now and then :joke:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Hey all,
I wont make the September Westgate date but will be back in time to make the October dates and then on. I know the wife and I would love to ride back up to MT Lemmon. I loved the ride and the scenery. Tony are they still doing the music/bands on the weekends. I think it would be a good ride for some of us in the valley to make it down. Come in the back side like the ride down to Tombstone and then we can meet up with Tony in Tucsona and any other and ride up to the top and hang out at the show. Just not sure if its still going on during that time or year? Tony any thoughts? Might be riding the wife bike also. I plan on have my bike torn apart when I get home with a whole bunch of goodies to put on it. OH YEA, I knew there was a reason I had a living room in my house, to store all of the MODS. Now if I just knew how to paint I'd be in business. Its like an internet candy store. LOL:drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts