M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got my baby done, what do you guys think? I love this bike just cant wait till the weather stays warm and dry so I can ride her all day and night. Special thanks to all the guys on this site who has contributed good information and time into showing how to make this bike one of the Flyest out there. I just love the look on a Harley riders face when I pull up and his lady is gawaking over my bike..."The look on his face pricesless" If she only knew what I paid versus his...

P.S If one of you guys show me another mod i will personal shot you.....LOL.. I am running out of money..stop It please... I really mean it please...especially you Rockfordrider....LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I finally got my baby done, what do you guys think? I love this bike just cant wait till the weather stays warm and dry so I can ride her all day and night. Special thanks to all the guys on this site who has contributed good information and time into showing how to make this bike one of the Flyest out there. I just love the look on a Harley riders face when I pull up and his lady is gawaking over my bike..."The look on his face pricesless" If she only knew what I paid versus his...

P.S If one of you guys show me another mod i will personal shot you.....LOL.. I am running out of money..stop It please... I really mean it please...especially you Rockfordrider....LOL
Bike looks really good! You should be happy... At least you're done or almost done with your bike. I just got mine and am already going crazy looking at some bikes here! I think I'll have to get off the forum for at least two months before smoking my credit card!!!
:congrats: on all mods! Tastefully done!

·
Registered
426 Posts

Is your tail light the one with the intergrated turn signals? If so how was it to install and how is the quality? Oh yea what brand? Thanks in advance,David

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes

Yes this the new Gen intergrated, I bought the. New relay flasher from light 4 tails and it works great. Had to return the first gen lights from CA but they sent me a new one ill see how long this last, Frank from CA knew the one he sent me was. Just a prototype and stated the one he just sent should resolve the bulb blowing issues. I hope so becase taking them off and putting on is getting real redundent.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good luck staying away from the mods.....yeah whatever, once you start it won't end. Bike looks good.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
looks good man, great job. :bigthumbsup:

we have to hook up some time soon. PM and give me a shout. there is a bike night coming up this week and a car/motorcycle show in case you would like to join me.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Hey Buddy, You better stay away from the house. I think the mod bugs are heavy here. Last time I saw the bike it was in pieces. Wow looks great. now lets go ride.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Looks great bro, time to lower it now. You can do that on a rainy day. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey the bike looks hot.:bigthumbsup: also so i have the CA inter/taillight but didnt install it yet how do u know if i have the new generation one. holla back becuase i dont wanna go back and forth with the lights........... u heard.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Bike looks great but you can't stop at a few grand in mods ,Hell I got about 12k in mine,Gregg

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WoW!!!!!!!

Man i love the look, but to lower it in my city would kill the ass end of my bike. The best limited EDition i have seen so far..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chin spolier??

What kind of chin spolier is that? I wa sthinking of doing a billet grill but I like some black on the burple. I would love to go your route and just do a chin spolier..

BY THE WAY I GOT FIRST DIBS WHEN YOU PART IT OUT....LOL:pop:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts