M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how we need to pull this off, but I plan to leave from Barrett Pkwy BP right next to I-75 at 08:00 this should allow enough time to get to Chad at Hudson Bridge Road by 09:00.

Anyone who cares to join me can. If there is anyone who wants to meet up along the way ...speak now.

I'll send Chad a PM that I plan to be there before he pulls off from the QT. I have a friend who plans to be on the roadside between Windy Hill and the Perimeter.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not sure how we need to pull this off, but I plan to leave from Barrett Pkwy BP right next to I-75 at 08:00 this should allow enough time to get to Chad at Hudson Bridge Road by 09:00.

Anyone who cares to join me can. If there is anyone who wants to meet up along the way ...speak now.

I'll send Chad a PM that I plan to be there before he pulls off from the QT. I have a friend who plans to be on the roadside between Windy Hill and the Perimeter.
I will meet you at the BP at 8:00AM... :doorag:

Don

·
Registered
257 Posts
crap

got the call.. have to work tomorrow:verymad::edit::cus::doh:

ride well guys. will try to catch the next one..

maybe some of you would like to join me wednesday.. i'm going to ride up to the Tilted Kilt in Johns Creek for their bike night

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got the call.. have to work tomorrow:verymad::edit::cus::doh:

ride well guys. will try to catch the next one..

maybe some of you would like to join me wednesday.. i'm going to ride up to the Tilted Kilt in Johns Creek for their bike night
OK Jake, til next week

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
maybe there's hope... i have to leave smyrna for Chattanooga at 7pm at the latest.. do you think I could go and be back by then?
Of course, bro. We are meeting down there at 11 ish and doing the ride. The ride will end about 4pm and then we will eat. You could always head on back after the ride ends if you're really pressed for time. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
maybe there's hope... i have to leave smyrna for Chattanooga at 7pm at the latest.. do you think I could go and be back by then?
we are up in the air about spending the night and if we had some company it might persuade us to ride on home saterday. I m not sayin we wont spend the night but I m just sayin!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jdawg and Tbud are at the La Quinta, address below.

VERY nice hotel, brand spanking new.

4615 Chambers Road
Macon, GA 31206

If you guys are here tonight let us know!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey biscuitpimp. Since I'm riding down with you I'm in for which ever plan you decide on. Stay the night or ride back. Bringing a change of clothes either way. If we ride back we are looking at around 11-12 hours in the saddle.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hey biscuitpimp. Since I'm riding down with you I'm in for which ever plan you decide on. Stay the night or ride back. Bringing a change of clothes either way. If we ride back we are looking at around 11-12 hours in the saddle.
11-12 hours in the saddle is a normal Saturday ride for the hard core Ga Gang. I hope ya'll decide to spend the night. I plan on spending the night in Macon Saturday, as my son lives there. Hope you have a decent ride down to Chad's meeting place. See ya'll in the morning.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on whom I should be looking for at 9am. I just don't want to go off and leave anyone if they are trying to be there. Just to let everyone know I put a 30 min buffer in that time so you really have until about 9:30 before I plan to leave so don't get hurt trying to make it if your running a little behind. Plus If I know certain people are suppose to be there and aren't I will wait up until I at least know they are OK.

If anyone runs into an issue that puts them at the QT past 9:30 please give someone a call to let them know so we can make a decision on what to do. :bigthumbsup:

9am List at the QT:

Lucky06
Bobbymac
Raider
Lonewolf
Athomas387
JoDon
Biscuitpimp and wife
rcharles
mountainman

If you plan to be there at 9am and your name isn't on the list please let me know so I can add you and be looking for you. I'm sure I have forgotten someone.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I will be at the QT

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I am picking up Eugene, the guy with the Shotgun Tips Exhaust off the side of 75 in the morning right before entering the perimeter.

·
Registered
257 Posts
not to be negative nancy.. but did anyone notice the forecast for Macon? 50% chance of tstorms..

just sayin.. better pack the rain gear

1 - 20 of 24 Posts