M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the weather and the weekend is looking to be another nice one. Was wondering who would be interested in a group meet and ride either sat or sunday?
My plates should be here by then so im down for either one but im kinda leaning towards sunday(i want to work on some mods on sat:D). So let me know whos interested and on which day. I dont know any good routes so maybe someone can come up with one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sundays are usually good for me. Maybe we can dig up Chris, ain't heard much from him since the Staunton trip . Colonial Parkway would be nice probably not too many leaves left though or the 5&10. or you can head to the south side got plenty of good routes around here and NC . Glad you found a bike I decided to keep mine . Every time I looked at the Big girl I got misty eyed . Give me a call maybe we can meet up this weekend . Mack

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea sunday sounds like a good day.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Be sure to post up your Final plans , I may Be able to get away Sunday :bigthumbsup:
will the warden be giving you a day pass? :dontknow:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Id love to go, but have too many things stopping me... Just got back from Vacation, had to take my dog to the ER last night and need new inspection stickers. Have Fun and Ride Safe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i got my plate today and all ready for the weekend. Tomorrow ill be doing the bottle fed mod and installing the FI2000. Anyone coming this weekend other than me and mack?

·
Registered
488 Posts
What time on Sunday did you decide on. I have church in the morning until 1 pm but after that I can go ANYWHERE. I would love to ride and meet you Santana especially since your doing the bottle MOD. I am interested in it as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well guess its just three, maybe 4 for tomorrow.

Hey mike im still waiting on word from mac, he is trying to get a hold of another rider for tomorrow, either way just call me when you available.

Well today was pretty productive day. Got the bottlefeds done, the FI2000 installed and drilled out the first baffle on both pipes(i need to get another battery for my drill) Ill have to second baffle drilled out tomorrow morning then its off for some more riding. Here some pix, yea i know i still have some adjustment to make on the filters, that was about the hardest part of the mod was adjusting them especially that right one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it was a good ride today down to NC. Pleasure meeting the guys that showed up look forward to doing it again. Mike next time be sure to put on some warmer gear ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yep, I most certainly will do that. I, too, had a great time meeting you guys. Chris and Mack, wow, they ride fast and furious. You did a great job keeping up with them in the curves. Hey, maybe we can meet on Saturday at that car show you mentioned and I really like what you did with your air intakes you've got a really nice bike.

·
Registered
332 Posts
It was nice getting back out with some 9'ers. Short ride but can't think of a better way to spend a sunday afternoon. Dress accordingly next time =) I had sweatpants under my jeans a sweater and pretty thick jacket :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You Military Guys Sneaking off With out Telling anyone :'(
hey the plans were posted. If weather holds up we can def plan something else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea thats true ill take that one. Well here is my number if you want to get out sometime 954-662-4867, names santana.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Its No Biggie !! Most people like to Just take off and Go !
But you will Get some intrest for rides from lurkers that will not post to Treads ,but Show up at the meeting spot :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Its No Biggie !! Most people like to Just take off and Go !
But you will Get some intrest for rides from lurkers that will not post to Treads ,but Show up at the meeting spot :bigthumbsup:
I'm one of those LOL,,,,,,,,, I saw your weather forecast today, I'm jealous. 3" snow here and counting arggggggggggg

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I'm one of those LOL,,,,,,,,, I saw your weather forecast today, I'm jealous. 3" snow here and counting arggggggggggg
Sorry about that Nemo , Its Gonna Be Over 70 degrees Tomorrow
and the Best part is I'm not gonna go to work either :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Sorry about that Nemo , Its Gonna Be Over 70 degrees Tomorrow
and the Best part is I'm not gonna go to work either :D
Yeah yeah yeah ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5 minutes ago,,,,,,,,,,,23* and falling weeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts