M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone with in a reasonable millage to lockport il that knows our bikes inside and out? I have a slight studder problem between 2000 and 2800 rpm I can not get rid of?:dontknow:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is there anyone with in a reasonable millage to lockport il that knows our bikes inside and out? I have a slight studder problem between 2000 and 2800 rpm I can not get rid of?:dontknow:
i'm just south of route 66 raceway. is your bike stock or modded... if so what do you have done?

·
Registered
838 Posts
get with Hink or give it some time I'm sure he'll chime in and help you with this.
To ease your worry some. You're not the only one that's had/having this problem. I've read about some members with the same issue. Sorry but I can't recall reading a solution at the time of reading.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "studder" but if your speaking about a "surging" like slight gas on,gas off while holding a steady throttle and your bike is stock with no fuel programmer or enhancer...be advised from 2000 to about 3000 rpms the ECU is set to run lean from the factory for emissions purposes and you will not get this out completely unless you install something that will "enrichen" the mixture. I use a Cobra FI2000r fueler along with intake and exhaust mods and mine runs smooth throughout the entire rpm range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts