M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I'll say that I don't hate it. I like the rake, and I'd be interested in seeing how it handles with the wider front rim. I just don't like the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" headlights. Otherwise, I think it's cool.

-Josh

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I liked it all right up until the 240 front tire. That's when the bike became a non rider and just a chit look at that.

G

·
That's a rear tire on the front and they're not running it reversed.

I'd like it better with a fender.

It probably handles weird with that flat a tire up front.

But it does look mean.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
That bike is sick and mean. They did a great job :bigthumbsup:

do you know the guys at mean cycle? or did you help them with the project? tell them I would like a raked front end for christmas :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
meancycle

That is by far one of the better looking bikes on this forum:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a rear tire on the front and they're not running it reversed.

I'd like it better with a fender.

It probably handles weird with that flat a tire up front.

But it does look mean.
guess they decided not to run this front fender........

this is the owner...... is my guess

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
First impression is that it's tough and cool looking. Looks more like a gimmick-show bike rather than a actual riding bike however. It's one of those bikes that gets alot of attention and people will stand around in groups at bike nights to talk about because it's so "out of the box" with regards to it's styling.

I like the blacked out style, rear fender & handlebars the best. :bigthumbsup:

The wide front tire looks insane! :eek: Reminds me of the lastest Batman movie bike or something. Definitely different.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I think bikes like that get everyone else's creative juices flowing. Hmm.......... what can I go hack up and make custom on my 9? There won't be many miles put on that 9, but it wasn't made for that, it was made to promote the company, so it is a rolling billboard. Functionality goes out the window when you want the wow factor. I like it when people think outside the box and go against the grain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't think the lines of the bike flow with the raked front forks, the front frame rail is too straight. These are muscle bikes not choppers.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Also posted on their page. the fender is going on it, as well as a new paintjob:bigthumbsup:
Meancycles
Front fender brackets just got back from Powder Coating, and fender is getting ready for a new paint job.
Bike name is " Highway to Hell" , so imagine what's coming....
For those about to rock!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Does Batman know his chopper is missing?:joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
I appreciate the work that went into getting it to look that way, but I wouldn't do it myself. But give them :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: for the effort.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:barf:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts