M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems some people here have been telling mean cycles that they are ripping people off with their price on the spoilers. Let me clear something up for you. Low and mean makes the spoilers, and mean cycles is a dealer. The price that low and mean gave us was for the group buy that I put together after working with them for months. Low and mean are great people who have given us an awesome deal, after donating over $500. worth of goods to the international meet.
Please do not call other dealers and tell them they are ripping you off because low and mean will give you a better price.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I think the price we paid for the spoiler is very fair and I am very happy with it, thanks again firefighter 109 for all your hard work.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I agree

Im the type of person that pays what the merchant wants, no swending or nothing if I dont like the price i just say Funk it and move on...Its a whole lot of thing we can rant about being over price and a dam spoiler is not one of them... Can you say OIL...

Thanks for all the wrk you did FF now work on this Oil situation and get us a lifetime of ownership group rate on fuel...lol

I think the price we paid for the spoiler is very fair and I am very happy with it, thanks again firefighter 109 for all your hard work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts