M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this mentioned on another thread, and I did not want to highjack the tread, so....

Has anyone besided Cezhed used them?? Qualily work?? There prices dont sound bad, and I am considering redoing my seats real soon. I also sent "Baldylatino" a PM, so I am considering him also.

Thanks,
:cop:

·
Registered
938 Posts
I had it done to my Venture and it is definitely the only way to go. It is 1000 times more comfortable than a gel seat.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Never used mean city seats . But I can say that BALDLYLATINO DOES QUALITY WORK , CUSTOM WORK . hE ADDED HEAT TO MY SEAT FOR COMFORT AND PASSENGER SEAT AND IS DOING MY BACKREST NOW !

Great guy to do business with .

·
Registered
680 Posts
I am going with the memory foam next! I have to have my front seat redone due to the hood cats think it is a local scratching post. They did this from the 1st day I had them redone! Funny they never did with the stock seat. I guess they prefer the Ostrich!:D
I will see about lowering the profile of the seat as well!
Thanks for the info!
juice109

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I had them modified my seat. They shaved off almost 2" and moved my seating area 1.5" forward by inserting memory foam for a very comfortable seat. The work was outstanding.
What was there turn around time? How long did they take?:dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts