M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer3: I just did this with LED's from Wal-Mart... where do you get the good ones with different patterns and remotes and all that?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well right after I posted this I looked at WindyCityRider's new mod's post and WOW! Nice bike! Now that's how to light up a bike with LED's! Good Job!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,947 Posts
For a couple drinks and a trip to Walmart, that looks pretty good! :bigthumbsup:

You can get all kinds of lights on ebay. Search for "color changing leds" if you want them that change. And some have the remote with them.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
you can buy led's from different sources. depending on which remote you purchase, it can offer features such as various levels of brightness (25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%) as well as strobe and breathe features. if you want led's that offer different colors in the same strip, then those are more commonly referred to as either wizard lights or kuryakyn chameleon lights.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
It looks fine, you lite your 9 up well and still have a little money in your pocket:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Who'd a thunk Wal-Mart would of gotten in to the motorcycle customizing world?? :dontknow: :joke:

If you can make it look cool and save a few bucks then I am all for it!!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts