M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day Gents.
I have read quite a bit about McCoy pipes and would like to check their web site out I have tried to Google them but still can not find them could someone please help me out with their web address.
Thanks.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
First hit on google but

RMCC : Pipes and Accessories

This is our new Fat pipe, with full coverage heat shields and 5 inch diameter muffler. It has a great deep sound! $855.00. Real McCoy's Pipes ...
www.realmccoyscycleworks.com/pipes.html - Cached - Similar

When I click on it I get a error message, My browser cannot find it. Maybe they outta business.

Good day Gents.
I have read quite a bit about McCoy pipes and would like to check their web site out I have tried to Google them but still can not find them could someone please help me out with their web address.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Web site was closed down and maybe his business(still know confirmation on that) due to bad reputation with money/customers. Just sayin!

Oh, and RAW is shut down.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:dontknow: I think he's in rehab. Or, one of his unsatisfied customers caught up with him and he's in intensive care.:joke:
Lot's of us would like to have his exhaust BUT some have ordered one AND paid for it to no avail. So, proceed with caution! If I was looking for a pipe at this time, I would get in touch with Rainey. He sells his revo pipe on ebay and you can bet that you will get what you pay for.

·
Registered
893 Posts
His business is still open but his web site is down - best bet is to make a trip to his shop somewhere in S.C. - good luck

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
It's too bad that the two best pipe makers for the 109 have had so many problems....for whatever reason.

I guess in this day and time it is next to impossible for a "little man" to compete against all the big corporations. :dontknow:

·
Registered
685 Posts
It's too bad that the two best pipe makers for the 109 have had so many problems....for whatever reason.

I guess in this day and time it is next to impossible for a "little man" to compete against all the big corporations. :dontknow:
Its called good customer service ... you either have it or you don't and if
you don't have it you won't make it.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
If you click the cached view of the page, you'll find the following, from August 17th, 2010:

Due to the overwhelming demand for our pipes, we are currently NOT ACCEPTING any new orders. Pending orders will be completed and shipped out as soon as humanly possible.
Your continued patience and business is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I didn't listen to my fellow niners and I'm out of a $400.00 deposit. Stay away even if you make contact. This guy is a Con artist.

PM me for details i would be more than willing to share.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well, I am by no means trying to extend this post, but after doing a search, his website is back up------just means more get taken advantage of.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts