M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, saw a dark grey M109 (R2 I think) leave Marine Base Quantico, VA and get off on the Dale Boulevard exit. Anybody know that ride. Also saw a white one on the base.

G

·
Yo, saw a dark grey M109 (R2 I think) leave Marine Base Quantico, VA and get off on the Dale Boulevard exit. Anybody know that ride. Also saw a white one on the base.
I've seen a couple of 109's in the woodbridge area...the idea is catching on :congrats: although always going in a different direction....or in my truck....hopefully can bump into one of these dudes on the same road sometime...some nice ones out here

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen a couple of 109's in the woodbridge area...the idea is catching on :congrats: although always going in a different direction....or in my truck....hopefully can bump into one of these dudes on the same road sometime...some nice ones out here
Same here... although about a month ago, I did catch up to one going across minnieville towards the Stadium. Told'em about the site

·
Registered
13 Posts
:congrats: That would probably be Me. I was down at Quantico going through a course last month.

·
Registered
852 Posts
damn..on duty this weekend....next weekend I'm game (good weather ofcourse)
ha! and next weekend I'm down for the count for at least 6 months. Having reconstructive knee surgery on the 13th. I dont think I'm even going to be able to ride this weekend - my has swelled up on me again and yesterday all I could do was push myself around my office with my one good leg :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts