M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need to add two supports off of the bungee buttons and I'm good to go. The whole thing comes off in 15 sec. and you can't even tell it was there. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

This part just slides out on the receiver. 8)

G

·
If that's the alternative, take the trailer. I'll give you 15 seconds to take it off or I am alerting the authorities.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hmmm...ok...I saw it and the first thing that rolled through my head was....

"Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!"

...probably not a real good sign... :D

LG

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LionsGate said:
Hmmm...ok...I saw it and the first thing that rolled through my head was....

"Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!"

...probably not a real good sign... :D

LG
:a20: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I like it! :bigthumbsup:

Slap some contoured hard bags on the side...put that windshield I've seen with lowers on it...and I'll have my M109 Bagger!

G

·
Why don't you ship your stuff via UPS there? See if the place you're staying will allow you to send it there. Anything other than that thing. Hal, please tell me you don't condone that. Surely there is soft luggage or something other than that. The other bikes will make fun of your M. If you want luggage buy a 'Wing.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Seriously I believe Hal makes a good point. Compared to pullin a trailor that contraption is safer, means less fuel stops and maybe two less tires to worry about goin flat. Plus unlike a trailor, you can take it off and leave it in your hotel room at any time along the way. Across 4,000 miles it all matters, fugly or not.

LG

·
Registered
936 Posts
for a trip i'd do the saddle baggs. you know who'll like that set up is the touring people. don't think the japs had that one in mind.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I would go with the nice bags that troubleis has??
PLUS add a nice big Tbag to strap to a sissybar.... That looks out of place.

Of course we will all wish we were you as you ride away on your trip. :)

Sledzep

G

·
Not for me, but if it works for you it's cool. I'd strap a small pillow to the front of it and you'd have one helluva comfy backrest...

·
Registered
584 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
You can't ship it there cause we don't know where there is. And even if we did we might change our minds.
that right there is the beauty of it all. I think the thing looks out of place, but would love to have it on a road trip! Load that thing up and hit the roads!

·
Registered
936 Posts
this board is also a test site for Hal and Lamont. they can post a proto type and sit back and read your comments and decide if its worth trying to market. and at the same time a lot of you will say you wouldn't be caught dead with one and then go order the thing. tuff decision for the boys. I'd still do saddle bags. didn't really care for the GPS either, but you have to remember Lamont is a gadget kind of guy and we need him for all his talented idea and ingenuity, oh yea and Hal needs him for that stuff to.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts