M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my busa I use a front and rear stand to work on and clean her. Does the 109 have anything like that available to lift her ?. Being new to the 9 I figured you all might know. Thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey it's not a dumb question. If you don't know this is the best place to ask, great support on this site. Welcome to the world of the 9.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
harbor freight and sears have some great jacks! you dont have to get the best but dont get the cheapest either. go middle of the road and you should be just fine. i got mine at harbor freight and my bike sat on it for 2 months. not a problem. money well spent!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there anything underneath to look out for or is ther a special spot to put the pads. That looks preaty cool. Anything to add to the garage is allways good.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
watch out for the pipes, first couple of times, get some one to help hold it up right.
:agree:it takes a little trial and error. if you place the jack just right you can balance the bike with both wheels off of the ground.
I always jack it up from the right side with the stand down.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
well you can always do like I did and just work at the height you fell comfortable

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts