M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We talked about a group ride in May, either Yakima or Ellensburg as the meeting point. Is anyone interested? I can do may 8th but already have plans for the 15th so lets lock in a date. My thoughts are take the canyon road from Yakima to Ellensburg and have lunch there! Great views and nice ride. Lets start the discussions so we have something solid when the day comes around. Its only a couple weeks away! ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
I would love a ride.... need to scrape together enough coin for a clutch, i fried a couple of plates on a fast decel. I couldn't afford to go to the Rover run dont know how I gonna get a clutch! Just gonna have to sell some stuff!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Unable to hook up May 8th

I'll be in Elko Nevada for a home show for one of my builders. FYI that is Mother's Day Weekend. Keep us posted when a date is firmed up.

·
Registered
947 Posts
No go for me that weekend. At Miner's I think we picked the 15th cause the 8th cut into Mother's Day weekend. I understand that you got plans but I can't do the 8th.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make it the 15th. I can join you in the afternoon but have plans in the morning. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have a Softball tournament that weekend.. Will have to hit you all in June, For sure!!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I`m stoked to meet with you guys.

I have been recently promoted which requires me to be on call more often and with bunches of overtime hours. (mod money!)

I will watch closely...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wish I wasn't in training for the rest of may. I will be back in time for a june ride. There should be some rides with the SOC may and june as well.

The one I am looking forward to is the Oyster run....last year was awesome, this year I ride a 9 so it will be even better.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lock down!

OK guys lets lock this in a little tighter! First off where are we meeting in Yakima? If we meet somewhere at say noon to eat and let people stagger in due to possible delays? Leave say at like 1 to ride up to ellensburg? This one is for you alien,do these times work for you?Now for meeting points where in in Yakima do we want to meet? I'm not from that area and only know of miner's and bobs. so any other suggestions are welcome!

This question is for the people from the Northwest corner! WHOS GOING!? Where is a good pick up points for every one? I know we're a little speed out so multiple stops will probably help I was thinking something like Bellingham Burlington and Everett and maybe I-90 and 405??
Just throwing ideas out there the day is fast approaching! !

Derek

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have to work that weekend...again! I am free the 23rd through the 30th! Yup, another vacation!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can meet up with everyone at 1pm in Yakima, I would say you should meet in Yakima for lunch at noon (maybe eat at Bobs Burgers & Brew, exit 33 off I-82) Once I get there we can ride to Owens Suzuki motorcycle shop, just to browse, then we can then ride the canyon to Ellensburg and go to the Red Horse Drive-In for desert, then the Eastern riders can head home from there and the rest of us can ride West back down I-90 to Vantage and along Hwy 241 to I-82 which comes out in Sunnyside. Lets get a head count, who's all in and will be there for sure! :bigthumbsup:

Todd (Alienbuster)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm IN!! Also with another buddy on a 9 who is shy to the forum and doesn't post but wants to get together with fellow 9ers!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well, my clutch springs are gonna be in next Wednesday and my clutch is being delivered Monday the 17th. I am a no go if its the 15th, --- the 22nd or 3rd I will be going again. Weekend of the 30th I will be getting leied (correct spelling) in Hawaii.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Bump for my Washington homies! I'm still up in the air. Really want to go. Depends on health of a family member so might not know till night before or that morning.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I might be able to make it. It would be a long day though. This one will take me 4.5 hours to get there, and of course 4.5 hours back, and ride time while there. I would have to leave at around 7:30am and would get home around 8:30pm - 9:00pm. (I love riding at night, so that's fine).
It would be a long day, but a good day.
If I can swing it, I will see you guys there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts