M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good friend of mine (Dragbars) that just called to ask how I liked the 109. He's an old Valkyrie guy and his bike had a land speed record back in the day. :bigthumbsup: He had that bike setup a lot like a 109 and everytime I ride mine I think about how much he would like this bike. Looks like he's going to hit the dealer tonight and see what he can work out. :D

G

·
Those bottles straped on the back look like a couple of J-packs off of a C-130. Do you know what speed he hit with that thing, and where did he do his run at?

Thanks, Reed

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldfart said:
Those bottles straped on the back look like a couple of J-packs off of a C-130. Do you know what speed he hit with that thing, and where did he do his run at?

Thanks, Reed
Not bad for a flying brick. ;)

G

·
Great times. With Bonneville Salt Flats not to far away from where I live, I might have to go there for a check see/

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
toneout said:
That's an awesome Valkyrie. Is/was his supercharged now and at the time of the speed run?
he sold that bike but yes it was SuperCharged. He had one of my first kits and the little guy on the right is Dan Paramore from DPR. That guy has some stories to tell. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts