M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the deadline for the Mass inspection sticker is almost here I was wondering if you Mass 109 owners have been having issues getting a sticker. The only problem I might have is that I have aftermarket non DOT front directionals. I still have the stock exhaust that is drilled and two baffles removed. I have the Steible horn and I read that someone was rejected a sticker because the horn was too loud??? Is this true?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi Punisher, I wasn't rejected for a sticker because I have a Stebel, but I was told that I could have been because it is so loud. So I would say that a shop would have to have a real p***k doing inspections to enforce that one. On another note. how are you. Haven't seen you on here for a while. Hope everything is good.
Jerry

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I have off road 100w lights for head lights and Volocity Road burners that are getting louder.

No problem.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerry,

My 9 was stripped down to the bare frame for upgrades. I just got it back on the road last week. I did a lot of "Spring Bling" chrome wise from Jerry (licquid pain) and other "minor adjustments". We should try to get to the Ludlow Tuesday night Bike and car show. It's a great show for bikes and cars and the Mass and NH 9ers can make the show with easy access to mass pike or Rt 202. Is the show on for this Summer at Mc Carthy's Pub in Belchertown? By the way are you the new "Mayor" of Belchertown? If so change main street to M-109 Boulevard.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi Punisher, Need details on the mods you did. I always like to hear what people have done to their rides. I don't know yet if McCarthy's is a go for this summer. I am thinking probably yes but will post when I hear for sure. Finally, no on th "mayor" thing. I was beat last year after 12 years on the Board of Selectmen and decided to try again this year. But alas, I didn't win this year either. I came in third for the two seats up for grabs. More time for riding.
Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts