M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have met many Masonic bike riders over the years but I thought I would see if there are any brothers riding 109s? Feel free to PM me if you choose.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Speed Lodge #180
Guelph, Ontario Canada

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'm not a Mason but I'm in the family. I'm a Past State Master Councilor for Minnesota DeMolay 1988-89. My Dad is a Mason and both Mom and Dad are in Eastern Star. They were both in the grand family in Minnesota many years ago. Many of the friends that I have are due to the Masonic ties that I have.
Good to meet you my friend.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm not but my brother is but he doesnt ride a 9

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mason

I am Always traveling in search of Light #187 Jacksonville Fl. Steve :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Ronold E. McNair #146 from the great state of Maryland. Please to meet you Brothers!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am not but my Grandpa was and when he was in the hospital, someone stole his mason ring off his finger. It really made me angry because that could have been passed down. Not for a non mason to wear but for family to keep. Can we get a crew to go up there and get it back? J/K on the crew.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello to all the brothers and family of Masons. It is the best organization and makes the men that are members better husbands, better fathers and and better friends. It is my pleasure to meet you all.

And just a bit of info....you might want to check out The Widows Sons Riding Association for Master Masons. Very large group across the globe.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Very cool. Just checked it out. Nothing in MN though, bummer. There is a couple of Shrine bike clubs around but they all ride Goldwings.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Get in touch with them and set up a chapter. It is not difficult from what I have learned and I am sure that there are plenty of bikes in the nearby lodges that would be ready to join.

·
Registered
430 Posts
New Hope Lodge #3 (PHA)
Cosmopolitan Consistory# 291 (32nd Degree / PHA)
Takbir Temple #227 (Shriner / PHA)

It's all good....and, of course...
on the level!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Aussie Brother

Lodge Wellesly Number 81, United Grand Lodge of New South Wales...

My local Lodge (Wellesly) closed about 18 months ago due to lack of numbers and I have not yet joined another.

Greetings Brothers...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'm not a Mason but I'm in the family. I'm a Past State Master Councilor for Minnesota DeMolay 1988-89. My Dad is a Mason and both Mom and Dad are in Eastern Star. They were both in the grand family in Minnesota many years ago. Many of the friends that I have are due to the Masonic ties that I have.
Good to meet you my friend.
Why not?:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Lodge Wellesly Number 81, United Grand Lodge of New South Wales...

My local Lodge (Wellesly) closed about 18 months ago due to lack of numbers and I have not yet joined another.

Greetings Brothers...
It is happenning in many places. Sad.

BTW Kiskiminetas Lodge #617, Vandergrift, PA

·
Registered
130 Posts
Stewart Lee Lodge No.367 Lyman In the great state of South Carolina. Spartanburg County here it is great to see so many brothers that ride the 109. Always look to the east if any of you brothers are close by e-mail and we can ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts