M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals Marcus Dairy MC event is a go for this year. This is the largest one day MC event in the Northeast. Good way for the east coast guys to kick the season open. Post up if you're going to make this event. Date is APRIL 18TH Sunday 8AM to 4PM 9 bucks to enter. Link is below.

http://marcusdairy.net/

·
Registered
391 Posts
I will be there also but on my fathers harley 07 soft tail custom with maybe 500 miles on it due to the fact that my bike remains covered sitting on a jack waiting for my rims to come back from polish and powder coating the guy told me 3-4 weeks so if hes right then i should be hearing from him soon, Anyway maybe some of you guys can leave me your cell numbers just in case i get stuck or run out of oil along the way :D DAMN i want to take the 9 so bad And L.T.T. i still owe you lunch so dont eat before you leave:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Oh Crap!!! The wife bought Yankee tickets for that day. Just the way my luck goes!!:-\

·
Registered
356 Posts
let go

will be there leaving from westchester if other are going from the area lets hook up:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have to work for this one, should be able to make the Oct. date.

Steve

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like we will have a decent showing of 9's. Looking forward to putting some faces to words. Scott, we will rope off a special area for you since not to many of us can compete with your bad azz machine.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I should be there :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts