M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Today was the last gathering this year in Marcus Dairy (Exit 3 off Rt 84 in Conneticutt).
Beautiful day out and there was a Black bike with a Corbin seat etc. and a White bike with Sweet Deal painted on the cowl. There were alot of bikes there today. JOHN

Mine was the Black bike with the yellow jacket laid on it.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey John, Sorry I missed you. I was the slammed blk 09 with the Corbin seat parked by the entry gate. Was looking for some other 9ers with no luck I went to the last super sunday and posted on the board but got no feedback so I did not bother this time. Had a nice time there. They did a real nice job

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, It would have been dificult because I left the Boulevard Jacket at home and just wandered around abit. I enjoyed the event and was by the Dyno for about three hours. I enjoy this scene. I monitor this site eveyday. JOHN

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Guess I was standing next to you I was by the Dyno for quite awhile as well my buddy had his Orange Bourget with the grim reapper paint job on it dynoed

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was the guy talking to your buddy who owned the orange Bourget. I had the black leather jacket on, Small world. JOHN

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey I wish I knew about this chapter board... I guess I must have always overlooked it :verymad: I was on the main boards trying to post about people going to Marcus Dairy. But no takers... Oh well i guess i know for next time now.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I probably saw the post but because of my schedule I tend to put things off until the day something occurs. I am glad I went, had a good time. Next year is Americade for the whole week. I enjoyed the place this year. Again it was last minute. JOHN

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, Americade has been held in Lake George,NY for the past 24 years. It is considered to be the main "FAMILY ORIENTED" motorcycle show on the East Coast. Lake George is approx 140 or so miles from NYC. Take 87N to Albany exit 24 and take the 87 Northway to the Lake George exit and the event is held there. This year is the 25th anniversary and is a nice affair. You can demo ride HD's, Suzuki, Kawis, Buell...etc. I think 19 manufacturers were there this year. 2007 is June 2 thru 7 or so. In June for sure. I am hoping to be there, make reservations early. I have a Toyhauler, I trailer the bike and use to camp in. They have Lots of Vendors, gear, paint, tire install and lots of stuff to do. JOHN

Do a search on Americade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts