M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to go and would like to gauge interest with the group, as seem in the general forum Marcus Dairy is back this year.
from their site:

April 18, 2010 - Marcus Dairy will host its 2010 Spring Opener - 8AM-4PM, rain or shine. On tap are vendors, a bike show, food, and music; the admission is $9.00. A portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities. Since 1991, Marcus Dairy has donated over $600,000 to local organizations in need.

I'm aiming to do 2 events a month and this month is looking to be Mohawk Trail and Marcus Dairy, lets hope for good weather!!
Lets see who is up to...:bigthumbsup:

update:
CANCELED.....RAIN

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
was planning on going to this ride but just last night my son and I were invited to the red sox game on sunday can't pass up time with kids they grow so fast.so those who go have fun :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
April 18, 2010 - Marcus Dairy! I'd like to do that event, it's been talked about on this forum for a long time buddy. But thats the day I take my family to the Southern Carribean CRUZING, with the money I saved on my Helmet:bigthumbsup: We all have cabin fever, here at the Joneses:nojoke: And we can't wait, to get the hell out of here, and kick WAY back:p while having Many Boat:beer3: DRINKS and DIVING, in cristal clear waters! AND I will think of all of you, and have a drink in your HONOR. PEACE:bigthumbsup: BE SAFE OUT THERE:eek:

·
Registered
130 Posts
ABSOLUTELY goinging :super:

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm gonna try to make this one too guys, two long trips two weekends in a row, will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
284 Posts
iam in if the weather good

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, If you are coming , post here meet places to coordinate this meet.
I would like to suggest the same exit used for the OCC meet, It was the one where Woody had a flat tire...well maybe not...
Since we are coming from different points in MA we should pick one exit to meet off I-84.
Does anyone remember which exit we took last year?

·
Registered
678 Posts
What time is everyone expecting to get there?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Marcus Diary

Planning on going. Wonder which route you plan on using through Connecticut.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Planning on going. Wonder which route you plan on using through Connecticut.

Ride Safe!!!
We will take the fastest route...I-84, will look into the exit to meet everyone and then ride.
I would like to be there by 10:00am but we will see what the others say.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Marcus Dairy

Hello All:

I would suggest the truck stop in Southington. It's exit 28. It's only 20 miles west of Hartford. Gas and Food.

From there to Danbury is about 50 miles.

Exit 44 is Prospect Street in Hartford. From there to the truck stop is approximately 15 minutes.

Another good point to meet is Exit 32. This is route 10 in Southington. Gas, food and coffee house.

Strained

·
Registered
203 Posts
Marcus Dairy

Exit 32 it is.

Just a thought Big Daddy, the Truck Stop is the best Buffet on I-84 in Connecticut. It's a family place.

See y'all on Sunday.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Marcus Dairy 18 April 2010

Just saw our local weather station. They predicted a chance of light/scattered showers for Sunday afternoon.

I'm still planning on making the ride.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Same here, It says 70% chance of sunshine...will have to wait and see until Saturday night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts