M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Welcome aboard! I'll get you added to the map later today when I'm at my computer. You're not too far away from me and a few others here. Need to join us for a ride sometime.

Any chance of you making it to the Mid-Atlantic Meet in Staunton, VA June 19-25? There is a link to a post with info on the meet in my signature below.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Starting a map of Virginia riders. Post your zip code ONLY. No addresses. I'll get you added to the map. Several other states already have a map like this so I thought I would start one for us.

Here is the link.

Virginia M109Riders - Google My Maps

If Admin or Board Support wouldn't mind, please make this a sticky like the other state boards have. Thanks! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Starting a map of Virginia riders. Post your zip code ONLY. No addresses. I'll get you added to the map. Several other states already have a map like this so I thought I would start one for us.

Here is the link.

If Admin or Board Support wouldn't mind, please make this a sticky like the other state boards have. Thanks! :bigthumbsup:

Here is the link.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts