M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say "THANKS!!" to everyone on the board for all the helpful information, and mods that have been done (and to be done). :bigthumbsup: A special thanks to FIRECAT. I to had the dealer set the cam wrong, and then broke (He though was the first to admit his screwup. I give him credit for that!!! He was the first to say sorry here is what happened and why. This is what I am doing to fix it.). Takes a big person to admit they were wrong, and then admit it to the cost of $300.00+. Great dealer!!!! Reality Motorsports in Marion, IN. I told him what was on the site, and what FIRECAT, and I spoke about. I gave him the web address. He got on and found the information, and had my bike back the next day. :bigthumbsup: He also printed the how to instructions and placed in his service manual. Great guy there (his name is Warren). He will meet prices and is honest about the work to be done.
AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE HELP (to many to name, but you know who you are). :clap2: :hot: :hot: :hot: :beer3:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Flem said:
I wanted to say "THANKS!!" to everyone on the board for all the helpful information, and mods that have been done (and to be done). :bigthumbsup: A special thanks to FIRECAT. I to had the dealer set the cam wrong, and then broke (He though was the first to admit his screwup. I give him credit for that!!! He was the first to say sorry here is what happened and why. This is what I am doing to fix it.). Takes a big person to admit they were wrong, and then admit it to the cost of $300.00+. Great dealer!!!! Reality Motorsports in Marion, IN. I told him what was on the site, and what FIRECAT, and I spoke about. I gave him the web address. He got on and found the information, and had my bike back the next day. :bigthumbsup: He also printed the how to instructions and placed in his service manual. Great guy there (his name is Warren). He will meet prices and is honest about the work to be done. Â
AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE HELP (to many to name, but you know who you are). :clap2:Â :hot: :hot: :hot: :beer3:
Nice to see more honest dealers...

One thing though... Flem, what happened to your 109??!!!!
It's so skinny!!!

What mod is that??? :joke:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts