1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
This is a bad deal anytime you see or read this. Its even worse if you know them. My prayers to the departed & his family.

Chuck

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend Lamont. My prayers are with his family.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Lamont, my condolenses to the family.

Devilish

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm really not an obnoxious, uncaring, unfeeling bastard but I have to ask... Isn't doing a burnout at 70-80 mph ultra hazardous activity where one can expect to be seriously injured or killed? My sympathy for your loss Lamont, and I really mean it. Any loss of life is tragic.

mania

·
Registered
60 Posts
109 mania said:
I'm really not an obnoxious, uncaring, unfeeling bastard but I have to ask... Isn't doing a burnout at 70-80 mph ultra hazardous activity where one can expect to be seriously injured or killed? My sympathy for your loss Lamont, and I really mean it. Any loss of life is tragic.

mania
mania u say ur not an "obnoxious, uncaring, unfeeling bastard" but holy sheet ur coming off like one. obviously what the guy was doing was dangerous...but riding a MC is generally a dangerous activity. You should have just sent your sympathy and left out the other crap.

With that said...Lamont my condolences to your friend and his family.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
R.I.P. Gordon.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts