M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Wow, what boggles me is how they know where the course route is... that is what would throw me the most...

These guys sure can ride... I've seen the cops have such great training and control, it is amazing :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
:eek: Wow, not THAT takes skill. The one that shocked me as well was the fellow on the GoldWing taking the twisties like he was on a rails.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Actually you should have said "man can these guys ride" as it's a bunch of different guys doing the same course. Jerry "Motorman" Palladino can probably hang with those guys. I wonder what bikes those are? Still it's pretty impressive. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Makes me think I need to get on my 109 and practice some more! :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
This isn't as impressive as the other videos, but I have to do this every day when I leave the condo. I park the M facing uphill so I can let it warm up a little before taking off - while I'm putting my gear on - and it's easier to just ride to the end of the pavement and turn around than to Fred Flintstone it to be facing the other way. I have to do a u-turn on the main road when leaving the complex, too. It's a good skill to work on, using your weight to counter the bike's lean... it's gotten me out of a few "tight" spots :D
Video quality sucks... it's from a cell phone :confused:

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/ILUVMYM109R/?action=view&current=082606_1740.flv

G

·
I guess cops in such a super populated country such as japan really need to be well trained just to survive... good low speed maneuvering... :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Medic1210 said:
Oh, and Lamont.... isn't this what your new "pictures and VIDEO" forum is for?  :joke: :p Just ribbin' ya.
Not really, I was thinking that should be just for 109 pictures and videos. ::)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ride em cowboys. Fantastic control. It must be great feeling to have that much control. I would love to learn to do this on someone's m109 that is already scratched. Mine is still in great shape so I do not think it will be used to learn those moves.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts