M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So a friend of mine goes to work today North of Seattle 4:50am and sees a guy on his motorcycle wearing only a helmet and whitie tighties!
It was COLD and raining.
Must have lost in a bet or is victim of a prank or really pissed someone off.
:a20::a20:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
different strokes for different fokes.......extreem LOL:p

·
Registered
947 Posts
He heard that his order from DLP finally came in after waiting for 6 weeks and he wanted to get to the FedEx place as soon as they openend :D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Man on motorcycle spotted riding in underwear!!

GeorgiaRoller quoted Dad??

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to refracture more of the ribs that were already fractured - stop it, stop it, it hurts too much to laugh, more morphine and Loritab please? :joke:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
It wasn't me:eek:,this time! I only break out the thong, during bike week:p OOPs

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I laughed so hard I thought I was going to refracture more of the ribs that were already fractured - stop it, stop it, it hurts too much to laugh, more morphine and Loritab please? :joke:
My Bad tbar!!! Sometimes things just strike us as really funny sometimes. I hope your not more injured now! :D...........;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
My Bad tbar!!! Sometimes things just strike us as really funny sometimes. I hope your not more injured now! :D...........;)
It brought back memories of the 250pounds guy asking his dad if he wish to see his grandchildren in the weekend.:D:D

And i guess the guy in the underwear took the 'Ride it like you stole it' to the next level.:joke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Probably the real-life version of the "Oh S***, My Old Man's Home" game they like to play at run-ins and rallies.

Gotta love biker games. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
There was a Marine from in my area that was drunk riding naked with his mistress on the back, naked too. Being the awesome drunk he wrecked. While he was knocked out from the wreck his mistress crawled for a few hours, due to a broken leg, to get help. Fun!

·
Registered
159 Posts
The conversation went like this, (standing next to 109 in walmart parking lot, two rough and tumble HD posers on their "somethingglides")
"Dude, that's the Suzuki M109r and it's way faster than our bikes"
"No way, if that things faster than my somethingglide beast I'll strip out of my harley shirt, harley pants, harley jacket, harley bandana; and give you my harley wallet,, and sunglasses and ride home in my harley tighty whities. Dude I have a K&N and a new pipe I'm way faster than that Jap bike"
Close to scene of highway.... question answered.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The conversation went like this, (standing next to 109 in walmart parking lot, two rough and tumble HD posers on their "somethingglides")
"Dude, that's the Suzuki M109r and it's way faster than our bikes"
"No way, if that things faster than my somethingglide beast I'll strip out of my harley shirt, harley pants, harley jacket, harley bandana; and give you my harley wallet,, and sunglasses and ride home in my harley tighty whities. Dude I have a K&N and a new pipe I'm way faster than that Jap bike"
Close to scene of highway.... question answered.
huh? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was making a joke (probably funnier in my head) about an HD dude who lost a bet and had to ride home in his undies.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts