M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Yeah, saw that on Dumpalink the other day. And to think.... he walked away with only a bruised lung. Imagine if he wasn't wearing full protective gear... And to think there's even a debate on the effectiveness of full face helmets.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And to think there's even a debate on the effectiveness of full face helmets.....

I have mixed feelings on helmets...on one hand I believe you should have the right to choose if you wear one or not (kind of like a seatbelt).

On the other I will ALWAYS wear a full face helmet, having laid a couple of bikes down and one of the times my helmet saved my life.

But who has the right to tell someone else they HAVE to????? Certainly not me

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Billiards77 said:
And to think there's even a debate on the effectiveness of full face helmets.....

I have mixed feelings on helmets...
I think you mean helmet LAWS.... since your own personal experience and that video proves they work.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Billiards77 said:

I have mixed feelings on helmets...on one hand I believe you should have the right to choose if you wear one or not (kind of like a seatbelt).

On the other I will ALWAYS wear a full face helmet, having laid a couple of bikes down and one of the times my helmet saved my life.

But who has the right to tell someone else they HAVE to????? Certainly not me
That is my thoughts to. I wear a helmet (full Face Shoei), but I do not want the goverment telling me I have to wear it. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts