M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last saturday morning at about 3am a off duty police officer riding his motorcycle was struck and killed by a hit & run driver on Rte 9 in Lakewood, New Jersey. Police later found the vehicle abandoned. The officer was a avid motorcyclist & leaves behind a wife & 2 young children.:-\ People are scumbags, don't know if the car was stolen, but I'm sure the driver was drunk and bailed out.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hopefully there is a special place in hell.:verymad:

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, here in NJ this is common. Drivers run down motorcyclists, pedestrians or other drivers then jump out of the vehicle & run away. Then they report their vehicle stolen or disappear for a few days them magically appear and say they had been kidnapped the whole time.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Way to many people either gone down or dead lately. It is a hard world we ride in and getting worse. Prayers for his family.
Bob

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
I wonder if a century ago if someone ran over someone with their horse if they jumped off and ran. Humanity is going downhill more every day.

RIP officer.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I wonder if a century ago if someone ran over someone with their horse if they jumped off and ran. Humanity is going downhill more every day.

RIP officer.
That may be but back then People would have taken care of the situation ,,,,,
With a ROPE

·
Registered
370 Posts
It really sadden's me when i hear this kind of new's.
Lot's of prayer's sent to the Family,and Friend's!...:pray::pray:

GOD BLESS,and may the Good Lord help heel the pain.
Keep the Faith,and stay strong.:bigthumbsup:

Take Care,Ride Safe...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
That may be but back then People would have taken care of the situation ,,,,,
With a ROPE
:agree:that is exactly what should be done....an eye for an eye.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
you see the problem with the eye for a eye wont work in thi scase because if he was caught we would place him or her in prison for 30 to 40 years and would sit their and rot but then some tree love huggin liberal will bitch that were unfair to their rights

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Hate to hear it and I used to know a lot of cops in that area...probably all retired now. I lived in that area and worked in Lakewood for years...hits home a bit.

·
Registered
885 Posts
you see the problem with the eye for a eye wont work in thi scase because if he was caught we would place him or her in prison for 30 to 40 years and would sit their and rot but then some tree love huggin liberal will bitch that were unfair to their rights
LOSER BONUS POINTS!! Us poor taxpayers will be paying for their room and board for those 30 to 40 years:mad:!!

Eye for and eye?? Set his a$$ in the middle of the road and run over him doing about 60mph:verymad:..... he probably wouldn't do that anymore.

Ride on...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts